[Request] CarePackage

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by CheifKeef, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Offline

CheifKeef

Plugin category: Fun/Donor Items

Suggested name: MysteryChests

What I want: I want this plugin to give a player a chest with random items inside that can have a percentage of being spawned in the chest and the items that spawn in are configurable. I want the plugin to work like this When a player gets a chest The name of the chest can be configured Lets say i have a chest thats called "Supply Crate" when i right click the chest on the floor the chest Pops and disappears but the contents inside go into the players inventory not on the floor. Here is what the config would look like:

This is what i want it to be like:

###################################################################### Mystery Chests #
    # To make more chests copy and paste the Example chest and configure it to your liking and enjoy #
    #####################################################################

ExampleChest
    Name: "&cSupply Chest"
    Lore: "&7Right click to unwrap your chest"
    Items:
    - Diamondhelmet:1 protection:4
    - cookedchicken:64

For the items you write down a lot of them and only some can spawn in the chest given to a player so its always different and not the same old chest over and over Every item in the config has a percentage of being spawned in.

To give a player a chest you can do it via In game or console by doing /crate give <Name> <Player> and it gives the player the chest with the name and lore defined in the config and all the player has to do is right click the chest in air or on the floor and the contents inside go directly into the players inventory and not on the floor.

You can work out the percentages however you want But i want the message and stuff to be configurable like "&7[&bMysteryChest&7] &cYou have received a MysteryChest!"

More than 1 chest can be made in the config.

Ideas for commands:
    /crate give <Name> <Player> - Gives the player a chest with random goodies inside that can be configured in the config along with the name and lore of that chest.

Ideas for permissions:
    Crate.give - Allows the permission to use the command to give other a crate.

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible

2. Offline

Desle

3. Offline

blaxout1213

Something similar to this is Auto airdrop, not an exact match but may work for your needs

4. Offline

CheifKeef

5. Offline

Flamedek

Here is a plugin that can do what you want, and you dont even need to place the chest. It can just be bound to any item and the contents can be random aswell.

http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/phatloots/
    ^it will change your life, one of my favourite plugins.