[Request]CameraStudio (server side)

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by MysteryManX, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Offline

MysteryManX

I've been using the CameraStudio mod for a while now, and it is simply amazing! However, since it's only a client-side mod right now, I was wondering if it is possible to have a client side version.

Basically how it works is you set points, and your character fly's right? So I assume it should be possible to use as a server side.

Forgot to post link to the mod that I'm talking about:
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...udio-v27-modloader-compatible-video-recorder/

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016
  2. Offline

YoshiGenius

Bukkit Forums is only for Bukkit related stuff. Nothing to do with mods.

3. Offline

ZeusAllMighty11

Impossible.

4. Offline

MysteryManX

Well, doesn't have to be the exact same thing, just the flying features, setting the points, and making it so it flys like the actual mod. None of the other features like recording, just the ones that make it fly around point-to-point stuff.

5. Offline

Codisimus

You cannot 'move' a Player. you can only teleport them. I think you can imagine how awful this would be if it teleported the Player the entire way.

6. Offline

bobacadodl

False. You can moe a player by placing them on top of a mob such as a saddled pig, then use NMS to control the pigs waypoints/behavior to make it fly and stuff

7. Offline

Hoolean

Adding to this you can also set said players velocity ;)

8. Offline

Codisimus

Idk why i didnt think of that. Maybe i should stop posting at 3am

Williscool98, bobacadodl and timtower like this.
  9. Offline

YoshiGenius

Lol. Shows how malicious fatigue is. :/

If I ever make a virus, I should call it Fatigue. I wont though. Dunno how.

I use the same concept for launching players.