[REQUEST] Auto-Save

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by tekac, Jan 14, 2011.

1. Offline

tekac

Hello!
    It would be very much awesome if someone could port over the auto-save plugin!

I really miss the auto-saves and was heavily dependent on it. It proves difficult to manual save all the time as I'm forgetful. It would suck to crash and realize you never saved :(

Thanks in advance!!

Antac55 likes this.
  2. Offline

lawina

/signed

3. Offline

Antac55

I'm really surprised this hasn't got more attention.. unless there's another thread with the same request.
    I am willing to donate for what little money I do have at the moment for a simple incremental /save-all or if someone were to get fancy they could do that /save-on, /save-all,/save-off because that one seems safer and prevents most of the potential map corruption. Plz? :]

I suck at bash scripts and cron jobs and it would just be nice to have for us nubs.

4. Offline

Motsols

5. Offline

Fifteen

I'll make a new one from scratch :) doesn't work :(

6. Offline

desmin88

Bump for great justice. No, but seriously this is such basic functionality I wonder why one hasn't been made.

7. Offline

Fifteen

Because there is no save function in the Bukkit API. And "raw method saving" doesn't work.

8. Offline

Yogoda

Can we trigger console commands yet in Bukkit ?

9. Offline

desmin88

@Fifteen

I knew that. I'm directed my post not to plugins, but to the bukkit api as well.

10. Offline

staxx6

Is there now a plugin for it?

11. Offline

h0us3cat

12. Offline

drdanick