[Request]Auth plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by FunCraft, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Offline

FunCraft

Is it possible to make an Auth plugin that verifies if you have a minecraft.net account(premium or not)and only then let you log into the server
    it should also have the commands /register [password] and /login [password] like any other auth plugin
    I am making this request because my server(which is in offline mode please stop saying that i should buy the game and put online mode true)got spammed with players with different names and different IPs(they just connect & quit every 5 seconds)and this gives HUGE lag to the server and i was searching for an Auth plugin that can do what i described or if it can verify if the name contains lower cases(cause the names of the players contained only numbers and latter uppercases)and only then allow them to join
    please reply thanks

2. Offline

xpansive

So you only want people who bought the game to be able to join, but you haven't bought it yourself?

3. Offline

FunCraft

i want people who have a minecraft.net account to join
    it doesn't matter if it's premium(bought) or a regular account it just has to check if the player has an minecraft.net account that's it

4. Offline

dakoslug

I think I get what you're asking. Verify that they hve a minecraft.net account? But when they login, they should make their password the SAME as there minecraft.net account so it can verify that its actually them

5. Offline

FunCraft

yes like that or just verify that the username exists because it will also stop players connecting with what username they want in offline-mode=false servers