Filled (Request) 3 Simple Kits

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Thermalaxis, Jul 28, 2013.

1. Offline

Thermalaxis

Category: Role Play/PvP
    Name: SimpleKits
    Idea: I know there are many kit plugins out there but I just need a plugin that has 3 classes.
    Swordsman: Iron Armor and Diamond Sword and 4 eggs that explode in a small radius doing 2 hearts of damage. Kind of like grenades.
    Archer: Chain Armor, Infinity Bow Power 4 and a Stone Sword
    Medic: Gold Armor with an Enchanted Gold sword with unbreaking 3 and sharpness 1. 16 splach potions of regen and instant health. He also has a redstone torch that when he hits a player 2 hearts of regen to that player is given.

Commands: /kits = shows available kits.
    /swordsman = You are now a swordsman!
    /archer= You are now an archer!
    /Medic = You are now a medic!

It should be a simple plugin to make. So far all the other kit and classes plugins I've seen do not have the same set-up of items that I'd prefer on my kits, which is why I jsut want this plugin for these 3 simple classes.
    Much Help is appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Thermal Axis

Is anyone able to make this?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2016
  2. Offline

Williscool98

3. Offline

Thermalaxis

ah. sorry new to the forums. Just seeing if anyone can make this haha. Thanks for the info though : )

Williscool98 likes this.
  4. Offline

clienthax

What should the conditions be to be able to choose a kit?, should the player be able to change kits multiple times?,
    will the kit wipe the inventory when they change it ?

5. Offline

Thermalaxis

Ah yes, They can only pick a kit once. Yes the kit will wipe all things in inventory.

6. Offline

Commander9292

I'll make this plugin for you, could you please mark the thread as Filled and add me on Skype: Commander9292

7. Offline

Thermalaxis

Thank you so much. I really appreciate it!