[REQ] ZombieProperties

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by hunajameloni, Nov 16, 2013.

1. Offline

hunajameloni

Plugin category: Idk.

Suggested name: ZombieProperties

What I want: You can configure zombie spawn rate, spawn amount, zombie damage, zombie speed, zombie drops and disable other mobs from spawning. I don't want to use any of those DayZ plugins because they have unwanted features. Also I don't want to use plugins like MobManager or Monster Apocalypse, because they have TOO much features. I just want simple plugin to enable only zombies spawning and modify zombies.

Ideas for commands: Well no commands needed.

Ideas for permissions: No permissions needed.

When I'd like it by: As Soon As Possible.

2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

hunajameloni Why not just use a plugin with too much features but don't use them?

3. Offline

hunajameloni

Those are too hard to configure. I have tried to use MobManager and MonsterApocalypse.
    And there is no thing to disable few features. MobManager is so hard to configure.
    EDIT: MobManager didn't work when I disabled mob spawning. There were Endermen and skeletons

4. Offline

hunajameloni

manniL
    Okey, I try

Your plugin doesn't fill this. Because you can only set some effects on hit...
    You cannot modify the spawn amount, damage, speed etc.
    This request is still open.

5. Offline

DeMaggo

6. Offline

hunajameloni

DeMaggo
    Okey I'll try those.
    I see you made both :)
    EDIT: Still doesn't fill this... You cannot modify spawn rate and amount ;(

Doesn't fill this. You cannot modify zombie spawn rate and amount. Also zombies can still burn :(
    Also I don't want to use endless plugin combinations to fill this. 2 is enough.

7. Offline

hunajameloni

8. Offline

hunajameloni

I am still looking for developer to do this.

9. Offline

MeLikeChoco

The thing is, most people want stuff like DayZ plugins and don't use simple spawn rate and spawn limiting plugins. They want to also be able to modify more than just spawn rate, they want to modify damage. So it's supply and demand. So you will have a hard time finding one.

The thing is, I am using MobManager on my server and it's not too hard to configure. It's just that, the more precise the plugin is, the more the server gets shaped the way you want it to be.

If you spend more time on configuring the complicated plugins, you will get more satisfactory from your server more than just a simple plugin that changes spawn rate and such. Just spend a ton of time on it. You don't want to dish out a server that was rushed do you?

10. Offline

hunajameloni

MeLikeChoco
    Thanks. I will spend more time on MobManager.
    Remember use Tahgh next time :)
    EDIT: Still too hard. I don't know how to set zombies spawn at day and disable zombie burning... Also speed and damage...

11. Offline

MeLikeChoco

Look at MobManager's official plugin page and the configurations. It should explain it well. If not well enough, youtube videos help explain even more.

12. Offline

Desle

13. Offline

hunajameloni

Desle
    You can manage drops. I am looking for whole set.

14. Offline

Desle

You can also multiply spawnrate and change the zombies.