[REQ] WorldPlugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Mine4Tim, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Offline

Mine4Tim

Plugin category: World Management

Suggested name: WorldPlugin

What I want:

Well, I don't know if someone can make this plugin but it is explained simple. (Searched for a Plugin like that, none found) So what about:
    Think, you got 3 worlds, for 1 world you want to have a plugin, but the 2nd world should not got this plugin. So i need this plugin:
    A plugin which can choose a plugin just for one world not for the others.

Example:
    1 World - Plugin: A Plugin
    2. World - Plugin: No Plugin

Don't know if you understood this becasue i'm from german lol

EDIT (because you didn't konow what i meant):
    Well, when you set up a plugin on your server it is available for every world. But I want that the specific plugin is only for one world and you can't use it in another world just for the specific world.

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: No permissions needed for this plugin

When I'd like it by: Anytime. Hopefully at least in 1 month lolz

2. Offline

bryce325

With most permission managers you can set permissions by world if that is what you want?
    I am not sure if want you want is even possible, should instead look for plugins with multiworld support.

3. Offline

jasalb236

yes it is possible. with permissions but also with just a simple if statement to check the world of the player. altough I don't think it is possible to add one plugin to just one specific world, one plugin can manage it all.

4. Offline

bryce325

I believe he wanted to disable the plugin entirely not just remove the permissions did he not?

5. Offline

Mine4Tim

Well, when you set up a plugin on your server it is available for every world. But I want that the specific plugin is only for one world and you can't use it in another world just for the specific world.

6. Offline

jasalb236

I wasn't talking about "removing permissions", I only said it was possible.

7. Offline

Hoolean

This is impossible unless:
    1. Per-world permissions allow you to get around the problem
    2. The plugins you want to behave differently have multi-world support