[REQ] Votefier Listener - Permissions(-group) + Announcement + Payment

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by anonym110, Jul 5, 2012.

1. Offline

anonym110

Hello,
    I am anonym110 currently running a Prison and a Paintball Server. I am able to code basic plugins, though I keep failing at a vote listener (idk why) so I was hoping somebody could help me here and make a quick listener. Shouldnt be too difficult as it basically just has to use vault, votifier and maybe PermissionsEx.

What I want: The plugin should detect when a player votes using the votifier API.
    When it detects it, it should...
    1) add a customizable amount of money to the player
    2) check their current PEX group/permissions and update it for 24hrs and make it reset to the original rank afterwards
    2.1) if player in group User then set group User+, if Member then Member+​
    2.2) if player has permission voting.user+ then update his usergroup to User+​
    3) broadcast a custom msg including the players name and the service voted at.

Thanks in advance for any help :)

2. Offline

np98765

Take a look around the votifier listener forum. I know for a fact that #1 and #3 can be done, because I actually have that listener (VaultListener).

3. Offline

anonym110

Yes I do too, but the 2) is very important too

4. Offline

sayaad

You can use Vault's API + a timer for that.

5. Offline

np98765

So if you have a solution to #1 and #3, why are they still on the OP? :O

6. Offline

Sleaker

technically the VaultListener for Votifier already does #1 and #3 - it just hasn't been expanded to do anything with ranks, which it could be if someone added it themselves.

7. Offline

anonym110

Ok as it seems ppl always come back to this...
    I know the VaultListener does 1) and 3), I even have the source here. The problem is if I try to use the source and expand it with the pex api adding a timed command to the voter, the listener throws a bunch of errors on startup. Now idk if its the way I export it or if its my code, but fact is I keep failing.
    So now I am looking for somebody who could make a Listener that includes 1-3), maybe even just using the vaultlistener source, I dont really care about that...

Nobody feel like helping me? :(

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2016
  8. Offline

anonym110

Still nobody interested? I'd really need a Votifier Listener that can grant 24hr ranks using pex or vault. It cant be that difficult?

9. Offline

anonym110

Well thats my last bump, if nobody has time to help I guess I'll just have to live without it :/

10. Offline

np98765

Ok... Well, as I said above, #1 and #3 can be accomplished with a command listener... And so can #2.

Have you looked into PEX timed ranks? I don't know about the resetting, which is important I'm sure... But have you tried it, and seen it fail?