[REQ] Simple Plugin that Allows Mobs to break Blocks

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Aerodu, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Offline

Aerodu

Plugin category: Mechanics? Fun?

Suggested name: Break Blocks?

A bit about me: I'm just a Youtube video maker that makes videos of different games, and Minecraft (With different specialized servers) are a big part of it

What I want: I'm working on a Zombie Survival Server, and I use Tribu for the zombie spawns. I've check out a lot of the threads and posts, but I havent found a simple plugin that allows mobs to break blocks. Most of them have A LOT of other bonus things, and All i want is a simple plugin that allows mobs to break blocks. No changing hp, or bonus spawns, or anything, just being able to break blocks. To be specific, wooden planks. Thanks!!!

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: No permissions needed for this plugin.

When I'd like it by: Anytime soon

2. Offline

np98765

That's interesting.

You should probably format it; that's always an added plus and will make a developer more likely to actually read it.

It's an interesting idea, I like it.

Good luck with a developer!

3. Offline

Xx_^_Kai_^_xX

Break only wooden planks? And only zombies?
    Could you link me to, or explain, this Tribu plugin?

EDIT: Forgot the tag. Aerodu

4. Offline

Aerodu

Hey Sorry, been busy with Exams, here: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/tribu/

5. Offline

PhoenixFlight

Break on contact or actually decide to go after a specific block and attack it?

6. Offline

Omnitv

7. Offline

dxwarlock

8. dont click on the link, just copy it ^^

9. Offline

Aerodu

wow i fail... http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/tribu/
    Cuz I was busy with schoolwork... and I had to copy the link of the group to other people that's joining the group... MY BAD =P

You know how Zombies can break wooden doors? I want it to break wooden planks too

Thanks, formatted =D

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2016
  10. Offline

Xx_^_Kai_^_xX

Aerodu
    Well, there is no way I know of to make a zombie target wooden planks. You can make it so when a zombie touches a wooden plank, the block breaks, but there is no way within my knowledge to treat planks like wooden doors. If there is a way, it would be pretty buggy.

11. Offline

Aerodu

Can you link me to the plugin that breaks the block when a zombie touches the wooden plank?

12. Offline

Xx_^_Kai_^_xX

It doesn't exist, I don't think. I was just saying, that is possible.

13. Offline

Aerodu

=( Hope some nice developer would work on it =P

14. Offline

Adzwoolly

15. Offline

EvilNucca