[REQ] ShopPlots

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by McRPGRaid, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Offline

McRPGRaid

Title: ShopPlots
    What i want: A plugin were you mark a specific area, with a specific size, then make a sign with the format: Size, Price(iConomy and/or Essentials Eco support). When clicked sign the plot unlocked by SafeZone(Factions support if this is possible, however it is ok with another type of land protection plugin.) Then the player that has bought the plot should have acess to build on the plot.

Commands: Mark two points for plot: /shopplots claim pos1 and /shopplots claim pos2.

Permissions: shopplots.claim and shopplots.buy.

Date done: None specifed, take your time. Maybe max 2 months.

Other things: We at McRPGRaid would appreciate if you made us this plugin, if there is any problems or things that is not possible we can optimize.

//Anton Lickhammer/TeeheeTime, McRPGRaid Owner and Founder.

Peter Bui likes this.
  2. Offline

McRPGRaid

Thanks!

3. Offline

evilmidget38

It's even formatted..

4. Offline

McRPGRaid

lol

5. Offline

kyllingman2

I suggest trying to use WorldGuard, as I think you can buy regions with that plugin, so simply set up a region where you want the shop plot or region or whatever you want to call it. Then they would be able to do a command and then the region will be theirs. But if you need signs, there is a plugin called Command Signs (http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/command-signs/). I hope this helps you :).

6. Offline

McRPGRaid

Thanks!

7. Offline

kyllingman2

No problem :).