[REQ] Salaries

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by ksisniper47, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Offline

ksisniper47

Plugin category: Economy

Suggested name: Salaries

A bit about me: I'm a bukkit server owner looking to balance my server's economy with a salary plugin.

What I want: A salary plugin that lets users use a command every day or how many hours (please try and make it configurable) that is able to allow the salaries of items, and if possible, enchanted items. I'd like the salaries to be group configurable and compatible with GM. I would also prefer to have more than 1 salary per group(also configurable).

Ideas for commands: /salary (salary) So if I were to have a salary of 5 diamonds, I would type /salary diamonds and it'd give me 5 diamonds. Just typing /salary would show my list of salaries I can get over each period of time.

Ideas for permissions: Salaries.salary to view the list of possible salaries. salaries.claim to be able to claim your salaries(or something similar).

Willing to pay up to: I have a paypal, but it's not verified so I am currently not able to send money to anyone. :(

When I'd like it by: There's no rush. Especially since I can't pay anyone right now.

Similar plugin requests:

Devs who might be interested in this: New to Bukkit, and don't know much about any developers yet.

2. Offline

Roadkill909

A plugin like this already exists, it's probably unsupported by now. A server I played on used it for a few months.

3. Offline

ksisniper47

What server..? And I couldn't find it anymore, if it is still up, please give me a link.