[REQ] Rasengan

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by FuturaEX, Sep 26, 2011.

1. Offline

FuturaEX

if some of you seen naruto you know what this is, but for thise who haven't - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTcoHwvUpQw

so this would be like when you hit a target with the ''rasengan'' it would blow up as if there where a tnt in front of the user + send the target flying.

the rasengan sphere would be the ''Ender Pearl'' wich i think would be the item most simular to the rasengan :p

this woould be really cool :D

2. Offline

Zaros

Its possible to make an explosion when you punch someone with the pearl, but they are instantly killed and so are you (unless godmoded).

3. Offline

FuturaEX

oooh, yes ofc, but send them flying then??

4. Offline

Zaros

It can't send them flying... They die instantly from the explosion. If you mean push them back though, its possible.

5. Offline

FuturaEX

@Zaros i meant remove the explosion part and just senf them flying?? (really far)'
    and maybe take a little damage yourself 'cause of the power it wields :p

would be able to add the smoke affect though right?? as if it where a explosion??

6. Offline

dbizzzle

Yup you can make smoke, and send them flying (I think).

7. Offline

FuturaEX

oooh nice, then that's what i want.

+ config to configure how far to send them and how much damage it deals to target and yourself :p

8. Offline

Zaros

Bed animation for flyback, could just god both players temporarily so it does some cool area damage(suggest above recievers head).

9. Offline

FuturaEX

you think you maybe could do this or are you too busy??
    if not someone else then??:'(

10. Offline

Zaros

Still pretty new, no idea how to send the player back or execute the animation. I don't want to make any promises on that basis.

11. Offline

FuturaEX

ok, i see.........
    would be soo cool though :/

12. Offline

FuturaEX

anyone up for this??? plz, i really want it :'(