[REQ] Piggy Ride!

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Mathias Eklund, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Offline

Mathias Eklund

Plugin Category: [FUN]

Suggested Plugin Name: piggy Ride

What i want the plugin to be like:

Id like to have it so that pigs can be purchased from like a stable, you rightclick the pigl and a piggy pops up besides it with a saddle on so you can ride it, the pig you right click should have a saddle aswell, but shouldn't be rideable/killable. And id like for the price when buying the pig to be configurable.
    The pigs should be steerable aswell! so you can move around freely with them, and even jump if possible.

I would really appreciate if someone could make this, really need it for my server project.

2. Offline

np98765

Not possible until 1.4 -- Server can't track key inputs from the player. In 1.4, players can steer pigs with carrots and a fishing rod.

3. Offline

Mathias Eklund

okey

when is 1.4 coming out?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2016
  4. Offline

np98765

... This is Mojang we're taking about. It could be in three weeks or twenty three weeks.

hawkfalcon and bobacadodl like this.
  5. Offline

slam5000

It is actually possible, I made this plugin over the course of an afternoon, its rather simple actually.
    I posted my attempt at making it in this thread, but for your convenience, i'll give you a dl link <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

There are instructions for how to use it in the thread I linked. It's actually a rather similar way of
    managing pig riding to the way mojang plans to do it in 1.4, hope this helped!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2017