[REQ] Permission node [Simple]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Brazzled, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Offline

Brazzled

This is a simple plugin that I want made. So anyone who doesn't have a permission node say armorkeep.diamond will get there armor removed then placed back in there inventory.

Just do like (I know nothing about java) do like void clear(100) for when ever the inventory is like edited or that slot. So like PlayerInventoryEvent then have it check to see if there is an item in 100 101 102 103 (slot) then have it check if the player can or can't have it there. If they can't the slot gets wiped and the armor is spawned back from them.

Yeah I think it is doable but I suck at java so Idk how to do it lol :D

If it isnt possible then can you suggest another idea.

Thanks.

I dont think I made it that clear. :p

Basically if there were 3 classes, an Archer (who can only wear leather) a knight (who can wear iron) and a Tank (who can only wear diamond armour). And the archer tried to put diamond armour on, it would simply place the army back in the inventory with a message "You are not allowed to use this type of armour" or something along the line. Same goes for the knight. If he tries to put diamond armour on it will remove it, but he can wear leather and iron. And lastly there is no restrictions for the tank, so he can wear any armour.

Hope this make it more clear.

Thanks, brazzled

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2016
  2. Offline

Shad

This is exactly what I want for my server. I hope someone can do it!

3. Offline

ClockworkXCV

After looking into it, this seems like it would be a pretty simple plugin to code.
    I might be able to have a working version by later today.

4. Offline

Brazzled

Wow thanks man! Really appreciate it!

5. Offline

ClockworkXCV

Ok, ArmorKeep v0.1 is finished!
    Feel free to give some constructive criticism as this is my first plugin submission. :p

6. Offline

Brazzled

Wow, thanks man! Will test out and give feedback.