[Req]Ops Per World

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by AwesomeCow77, Aug 31, 2012.

1. Offline

AwesomeCow77

Our server has been having trouble with OPs having commands in a world we dont want them to have (Survival, Pvp). I would very much appreciate if someone could make or find a bukkit plugin that allows the owner to make the OP status per world. Thanks for your time!

2. Offline

-_Husky_-

Permissions

afistofirony likes this.
  3. Offline

AwesomeCow77

SO i can just edit the Permissions of the server? Or is that a plugin that does what I am looking for?

4. Offline

-_Husky_-

PermissionsEX or bPermissions are the way to go

np98765 likes this.
  5. Offline

Zachster

AwesomeCow77

My Worlds is a multiworld plugin that has this.

6. Offline

Vandrake

its simple lol go to your permissions plugin find the groups and add a world permission support xD Change it ... google a little bit about it xp

7. Offline

XbannisherX

8. Offline

daboross

Op's are kind of way to overpowered, if there was a plugin like this, then ops would most likely be able to override the settings and give themselves power in all worlds... Thus a plugin like this would be useless...
    Get a permission plugin like PEX, and instead of giving them OP, just give them permission to do what you want them to be able to do in the creative worlds, and not in the survival worlds... Simple?

9. Offline

np98765

The reason being is that they're automatically given all permission nodes and many commands are defaulted to op.
    If this plugin is made without permissions nodes/defaulting to no one, then they shouldn't be able to use it.