[REQ] NoInstantLogin or NoLoginFlood

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by MyPictures, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Offline

MyPictures

Plugin category: Anti-Griefing Tools, Chat Related, Fixes, Security

Suggested name: NoInstantLogin, NoLoginFlood, LFloodBlock, LFBlock, NoLF

A bit about me: I'm 17 years old and german is my default language. First I tried to make this plugin by my self but I failed at it. So I'm searching for a nice dev that could make this possible...

Waht I want: The plugin should limit all login per second. Should be like: Only 5 players can join in 3 sek then the other ones have to wait for for a cooldown or something. Could also be full configurable. Why is this usefull? Atm there are much hack clients that uses that to take a server down with flooding logins, after a time bukkit freezes and the owner has to restart...
    Hope you get it :) The idea is it should just stop instant logins (from SpamBots or what ever). So that stops the bots from taking server down with spamming login/logout messages.

Ideas for commands: maybe /NF reload - to reload the config or something but none should be fine too.

Ideas for permissions: None

When I'd like it by: soon? idk xD, its more like a "optimal protection" plugin

Similar plugin requests: Couldnt find any, poke me if you do.

What I can do: I could do the TicketManager also make a small logo for it. NP, I just cant code it, because im a bleeding java coder.

Fell free to poke me

-MyPictures

2. Offline

sd5

I'll try to make this, but I'm not sure whether this wil work, because if hackers spawm logins the server still has to handle the login tries... But I'll try

MyPictures likes this.
  3. Offline

confuzzled77

4. Offline

sd5

oh ok :)

5. Offline

MyPictures

Thx sd5 for your interest on this, looks like the new NoCheat+ can do that too:
    - Fixed the SpamJoin check
    - Fixed the issue with the AutoSign check and empty content
    - Updated dependency

I'm gonna test it soon :)

and also thx @confuzzled didn't know that Grief Prevention has that inbuilt, nice :)