[REQ] MobTrainer

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by FuturaEX, Aug 27, 2011.

1. Offline

FuturaEX

I want a plugin that make you able to tame absolutely every single mob, and have the mob fight by your side.
    the same thing you can already do with wolves, just with all of the mobs in the game.

+ the ability to train your mob's attack and defence etc....
    and a command or keyboard shortcut ( spout ) to spawn your little companion so it doesn't follow you everywhere...

it would also be awesome if you could make the mob find and attack a player by itself, if their master have typed a command like: /attack 'player'

you could only have 1 mob pr player, wich would respawn if killed ( in a location set by it's owner, like a cage or something )

if this is possible could someone plz make it??? :D

2. Offline

FuturaEX

Anyone?

3. Offline

hammale

MUCH easier said then done...arent there already some own-a-mob plugins out there?

4. Offline

FuturaEX

probably but one there you can actually train it and develop it's skill.... (i think)

5. Offline

hammale

well maybe after i get a little better at java ill take a crack at it....

6. Offline

FuturaEX

would have been nice

7. Offline

Smidds

Does sound like a bit of a headache for a dev.. would be a fantastic plugin though!

8. Offline

FuturaEX

:p

9. Offline

mrpointyhead

Ill give it ago ,Coding will take me along time at least a week and i will probably be promoted to Plugin Developer and it would be a great plugin for [Rpg/Mech/Fun/Admin/Misc] and will by far make me a so ill give it a go and ill post what i've done by next week

10. Offline

FuturaEX

nice, hope you manage to pull it off :D

11. Offline

mrpointyhead

In the mean time the is a plugin matching your description but only for wolfs it is called AnimalCompanian

12. Offline

Bush

there was one
    http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/in...ertamer-v1-0-personal-monster-pets-1060.5074/
    but its inactive, so if some1 just try to enable it again, lol

13. If you won't get it to work tell me, then I will try. I think all except
    Can be done easily. ;)

FuturaEX likes this.