[REQ] Minecraft Volcanoes!

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Toni, Jun 13, 2011.

1. Offline

Toni

Hello there,

I've been thinking lately and well I came up with some unique idea that I haven't seen in any plugins yet.

The Plan
    I was thinking of a plugin, that would be able to generate land into large volcanoes at request with a command and some aiming.

Features
    Well sure, generating a volcano is neat and all but what's so special about a mountain with lava sitting inside it?

I plan on requesting a plugin for volcanoes, that can possibly move lava / place lava around the volcano itself? An example would be:

/ev <volcano id> <power> <height to reach>

ev = abbreviation for erupt volcano
    volcano id = the id of the volcano to erupt
    power = how much lava would come out of the volcano - 100 would be draining the volcano and erupting it.
    height to reach = the height (in y coord) to erupt the lava up to, maybe 90 would be a good height?

Commands planned
    Code:
    /cv <radius / diameter> <height> - create volcano with a specified radius and the height for the volcano.
    /ev <volcano id> <power> <height to reach> - explained above
    /dv <volcano id> - drain the lava in the volcano
    /iv <volcano id> - information on the volcano - hopefully a plugin developer can get readings of how many chunks the volcano is taking up, how tall it is, date created, # of eruptions

System of save
    I also planned for it to (hopefully) be MySQL, so it'd be easier for the ID thing as well. Plugin developers could just use auto_increment to automatically update the IDs.

Any offers / discussions are welcome