[REQ] /l (local) /me, /do and /s (shout)

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Luan5006, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Offline

Luan5006

Hello. I don't know how to develop plugins and I don't know if these are simple or not.
    But could someone do the following commands for me?
    -------------
    /l(ocal) *msg* - A local chat, I'd like it to have a small range.
    ----
    /me *msg* - I know this one already exists, but it's global and I need it to be ranged aswell, same range as /do and /s.
    ----
    /do *msg* - A command just like /me, but it shows up like this: **msg goes here** (sendername) if possible. Same range as /me and /s.
    ----
    /s(hout) *msg* - A chat command just like /local, but with bigger range, like /do and /me.

2. Offline

Vynlar

We have tons of chat plugins, I'm sure you can find one with your features.

3. Offline

(infected)

Agreed.

Vynlar likes this.
  4. Offline

Luan5006

Yes, I've looked for it and I couldn't find any. I found a plugin with a /shout command and a local chat, both are global and that's really not what I want. I found no plugins with /do command and I found no plugins with a ranged /me.
    I remember a plugin with /l and /ooc, but it wasn't for bukkit, and I don't remember it's name and I haven't found it here either. So I asked if anyone could make those for me, /ooc wouldn't be needed as I plan on using global chat for it.
    I don't know how to develop plugins, I don't even know if you need a program or something like that. And I also haven't found a plugin that allows you to change the command you type for the chat message.
    But thanks for the help :)

5. Offline

(infected)

you really just need 3 commands and set /say to a configurable distance
    /global -shouts server wide
    /world- just on currnet world
    /say-just in local area

6. Offline

Luan5006

/say is an admin command I plan on using.
    I need those four exact commands: /do, /me, /s and /l with the four exact functions.
    I'd try to work on them myself if I knew how to. But I've read tutorials and this really seems complicated to me, and that's why I'm asking for them.