[REQ] InstaTNT

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by FuturaEX, Sep 24, 2011.

1. Offline

FuturaEX

hi, i want a plugin that works like that the TNT will blow up instantly when activated.
    shouldn't be too hard.
    could someone please do this real quick ??? :)

someone?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2016
  2. Offline

Pinkishu

I wanted to do this, but currently there seems to be no Event to catch the spawned PrimedTNTEntity?

3. Offline

md_5

Ill add it to OldSkoolTNT tomorrow. 2 min work. Might get time now.

[EDIT] The only way it can be done is if you choose to allow activation by punch. Otherwise no can do.

4. Offline

FuturaEX

so if you allow activation by punch it can be done?? then plz do it, but then i need a way to pick it up without having it explode, like a specific item to pick it up with...

5. Offline

Technius

It may be possible, without having to punch it.

It's possible, I'll work on it.

I have a lot of things to do today, so I might not be able to finish it by the end of the day.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2016
  6. Offline

md_5

POSSIBLE? I searched high and low and the only events applicable to explosions are entityexplode and explosion prime. I and the bukkit javadoc agree that these are only called oncE the decision to explode is made. Ie after the fuse. I guess it might be possible but you would need the catch redstonne and fire as well, but fire is not instant ignition. Shit i just gave you the answer.

And also oldskoll tnt allows for a disabling tool , default shears

7. Offline

bergerkiller

NoLagg does not do it instantly, but does take away the lag. :)
    Also, better wait for a real event to be added. Otherwise, use the interact/redstonechange/blockburn events.

8. Offline

Technius

I sort of made something that might work... TNT goes off automatically if fire is placed directly on it or if fire "burns" the TNT block.

Note: Don't think I'm a "slow" programmer... I just had to do a lot of things today.

This is an experiment, feel free to download the source.
    Download

Source