[REQ] "In Time" based economy [Formatted]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by bruce00j, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Offline

bruce00j

Plugin category: Economy

Suggested name: Time In Money ('In Time' is already taken)

What I want: I'd like to see an Economy based plugin which your money depletes by 1 every Minecraft minute (if its measurable) and could also be hooked into region type plugin's where there are 'Barriers' where unless you pay at said barrier you wont be aloud into the next area. Also the barriers would need to physical representation so maybe silver blocks placed in the style of a nether portal or it could just be hooked into Towny so you have to pay 'time' to enter said town and the only way to gain time is through jobs this could be done within the plugin its self or could hook into any popular jobs plugin.

Ideas for commands: /checktime or /timecheck, /paytimebarrier (name of barrier), /time give (player name), /timejobs (brings up list of jobs) /time job join (name of job)

Ideas for permissions: time.paybarrier.(name of barrier) or *, time.give (some how could be limited to preset amount or edited in config file), time.makebarrier (for admins and mods), time.bypassbarrier (used by admins only), time.job.(name of job) or *

When I'd like it by: when ever is possible

2. Offline

kezz101

I'd be interested in this if you formatted it

3. Offline

bruce00j

done :)

4. Offline

dark_hunter

I loved the movie!

5. Offline

bruce00j

me too, I saw a plugin called In Time but I got my hopes up turns out its only a time management plugin :(

6. Offline

jorisk322

7. Offline

bruce00j

I have seen this but it's not what I was looking for as it has a semi-perma death instance where you get banned for an hour (or what ever the server admin decides) where as I'm looking at the aspect where instead of being banned or kicked your just slightly hindered by spawn reset or the cap on your 'time' being lower than what it was everytime you run out of 'time' so it will make you work harder so you don't have to be on the other end of the foreseen consequences

8. Offline

jorisk322

Ok, I hope you'll find what you're looking for then!

9. Offline

dark_hunter