[REQ] Help Whit My Plugin (paying 15$)

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Marius A. Winsjansen, Sep 25, 2011.

1. Greetings,

I am currently working on my first plugin, and i have made many fetuares already! (clap?) :D

However there is some few more i whant to add, and i know its possible, i just dont know the right way to code it!

The plugin is an anti-grief plugin, whit features like, tnt/lava/fire place, broadcast! and much more!

I hope some1 could take the time to help me, hopefully whitout need for the monney, if not, i can ofc pay, since i really wanna get this final product!

(PS. i KNOW there is many plugins out there like this, so i am not going to reales it, only use it for my server, and to learn the java)

Regards

Don Redhorse likes this.
  2. Code:
    onBlockBreakEvent(Event event){
       if(event.getBlock().getType() == Material.LAVA){
            plugin.getServer().broadcastMessage(event.getPlayer().getName()+" placed lava.");
       }
    }

3. @TechGuard

I have made that, all that is done! I just whant to add more things, like if some1 fills a bucket whit lava.. and config file, and logg etc!

I also made permission :) So most of the plugin is done, i just need help whit some event i dont know how works!

4. Offline

_infina_

onPlayerBucketFill will get what you need for buckets with lava. There are some config tutorials over in Resources. For a log, just create a file and have it append each time one of the actions occurs.

5. Are you using eclipes? If so, go to your BlockListener and press CTRL + Space, and it shows you all the events for the block listener. It saves you some time, finding out what event you need :)

6. @TechGuard

I know that, but i dont know how to code it, and how to make config file, and logg for what happens where by whom!

I will pay 15$ to the person that sit down whit me and help me whit the last thing on my plugin!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2016
  7. Haha, I could use the money :p

8. I just added you!:)

9. Offline

Specops343

Add me too if you still need help. My skype is Specops343.

10. Wow I didn't know that but damn its useful :D

11. Haha, I've found that out the same way as you just did.

tips48 likes this.
  12. ^^ me too :D