[REQ]HalfDoors

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by IsaiahRobichaud, Jun 30, 2012.

1. Offline

IsaiahRobichaud

Hello, I am in need of a plugin that allows you to freely place halfdoors as if they were normal doors because if you place two half doors next to eachother they break and drop normal doors or sometimes if you power them they will break back into normal doors. It would also be great if you made the plugin called "HalfDoors" and had custom recipes for the door like place a normal door in a bench and it will make 2 half doors or something like that thanks to anyone who tries :)

2. Offline

javoris767

Since half doors are a glitch this would probably require spout :confused: correct me if I'm wrong.

3. Offline

Deathmarine

No spout needed... just create an ItemStack item = new ItemStack(64, amt); 64 seems to be the in between itemid for the half door.

4. Offline

IsaiahRobichaud

So is it possible to make it possible for halfdoors act like doors? And have halfdoors react to redstone. Right now halfdoors drop doors instead of halfdoors so it would be great if you could make a plugin on these :) because I know nothing about java and I don't intend on learning or my brain might explode and that would just be gross. Am I correct?