[REQ] Greek Mythology Plugin For Server

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by CrazedLobster, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Offline

CrazedLobster

Hello, I have an idea for a plugin for my ancient Greek server. I have no experience in plugin making, that is why I am asking for help.

Here are the things that should be in it:

When you spawn, you have a certain item. When you hold it in your hand you get a message saying: "<god> has claimed you as your child."

These gods give you certain abilities, passive and aggressive.
    Ex: Poseidon, Passive: gills. Aggressive: Sink

You can unlock more abilities as you increase your devotion by sacrificing to your parent.

The shrine: Place a block and a sign that says "Shrine Zeus" and then place a 1x1 pool of lava.

The block you place determines how much you offer is worth.
    Ex: The block is a log and you sacrifice an iron ingot, it gets you 5 devotion. You have a diamond block and sacrifice an iron ingot and you get 25 devotion etc.

To check your abilities you use /abilities
    If you want to spend devotion to unlock an ability do /unlock <ability>

IF possible, the more you sacrifice, your parent talks to you, and if you don't sacrifice, your parent curses you.

If you could do this for my server, you will be head admin, and everyone on the server will know your name and how much you mean to the server. We will even name a main city after you, and much more!
    If you could help leave your IGN and experience below! Thanks! If you have any questions please visit the website play-clancraft.enjin.com

2. Offline

TKramez

Would the players get to choose their god?

3. Offline

CrazedLobster

I have been thinking about that. Maybe if they feel they will not do well with the god that chose them, they can reset and be chosen by a new one.
    I have been thinking about that. Maybe if they feel they will not do well with the god that chose them, they can reset and be chosen by a new one. When i say reset i mean the god only, not everything.