[REQ][FORMATTED]Prevent crafting,smelting,using or placing items and blocks.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by killman27, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Offline

killman27

Plugin category: Role Play, General and Anti-Griefing Tool

Suggested name: CraftGroup 2

A bit about me: Hi! I'm killman27, a french java developper (beginner but learn fast) and an administtrator of a little RP/PvP server (SunCraft).I'm sorry for my bad english, i'm learning it in this moment.

What I want: I want a plugin who lets you assign so-called CraftGroups to the players of your server via Permissions. Those CraftGroups can be used to prevent crafting, smelting, using, placing or breaking of specific items and blocks.
    it's not my idea, CraftGroup is a plugin who was stoppped but the developper (@FrozenBrain) give the source code and the authorization for recode his plugin.

The plugin must have a config.yml. In it, Few blacklists, possibility to create a group in it (a new blacklist), in the group we have few categories : smelt,break,use,craft,wear (for armors, if possible),placing....
    It must work like this:

After downloading the plugin and drop it in our plugins folder and after the first run (Spout must be already installed) , a file called "config.yml" will be created inside the plugins/CraftGroup directory.

We Could now create new CraftGroups by simply adding a new node to this file.

Example:

global-blacklist:
    break:
    # Don't break TNT
    - -TNT
    craft:
    # Don't craft orange wool
    - -WOOL:1
    use:
    # Don't use golden apples
    - -GOLDEN_APPLE
    place:
    Blaster:
    break:
    craft:
    # Even though the global-blacklist prevents everyone from crafting TNT,
    # we can whitelist it here again.
    - TNT
    use:
    place:

We Could use either the name or the id of the item or block. If you want to prevent someone from crafting, placing, breaking or using something, put a "-" in front of the item (this blacklists the item). You can also whitelist an item by not putting a "-" there. This overwrites the blacklist rules.

After setting up the CraftGroups, we open our Permissions configuration files and assign the CraftGroups to your groups or players by giving them the craftgroup.group.CRAFTGROUPNAME

Features:
    • Prevent crafting, smelting, using, placing or breaking of items and blocks (and wear armors, if possible)
    • Assign CraftGroups to players and groups via Permissions
    • Multi-World
    • Ingame-Editing of CraftGroups
    • bypass-permission for Admins
    • Global Black-/Whitelist
    • Support for data values
    • Use Spout (only Spout, not SpoutCraft)

Files: https://github.com/FrozenBrain/CraftGroup
    and his thread :http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/me...ting-of-specific-items-and-blocks-1000.25630/

Ideas for commands:

Command​
    Description​
    Usage​

/cg add Add an item or block to a group /cg add <list> <allow/deny> <type> <item>
    /cg remove <list> <allow/deny> <type> <item> Remove an item or block from a group /cg remove <list> <item>
    /cg list Show all lists or items in a group /cg list [list ] [type/*] [page]
    /cg reload Reload the configuration file /cg reload

Ideas for permissions:

Permission​
    Needed to...​

craftgroup.add Use /cg add
    craftgroup.remove Use /cg remove
    craftgroup.list Use /cg list
    craftgroup.reload Use /cg reload
    craftgroup.bypass Bypass all restrictions
    craftgroup.group.GROUPNAME Assign a CraftGroup (replace GROUPNAME with the name of the CraftGroup)

Willing to pay up to: $0 But i give a lot of thanks to the person who can code CraftGroup 2

Similar plugin requests: None.

Devs who might be interested in this:

2. Offline

killman27

3. Offline

Sich

Salut à toi,

Ce que tu demandes existe, voir ici : http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/rp...-enforce-and-enhance-role-playing-1337.35294/

Malheureusement le dev devait bosser sur une mise à jour et il ne donne plus signe de vie... Si tu es dev les sources sont dispo sur le topic en question.
    Aux dernières nouvelles le dev devait repartir à 0 sur une nouvelle version (trop de bugs dans celle là et difficulté pour corriger ou reprendre le code). Mais comme dit, plus aucune nouvelles.

Si tu es prêt à reprendre le boulot existant tu ferais plaisir à pas mal de monde :D

For the non french, I just speak about the plugin Dayjobs. The original dev give no sign of life, but is plugin is exactly what killman ask for.