[REQ][FORMATTED]**NODUS DUPLICATION GLITCH [FIXED ! DOWNLOAD PLUGIN/CRAFTBUKKIT HERE TO STOP THIS]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by danslayerx, May 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Ziden

He does actually have 900+ players online, however he got more then 4 servers (all the same tho).
    He got the biggest server in brazil, and he DDoSes any other servers so hes server can grow (and he sells VIPs like hell), this guy is pretty much lame, really he made alot of servers stop to keep making money.

Players duping in his servers makes him see money going away, thats why hes all that mad, hes not a child just a mad guy.

Sorry to bring something like this, where it doesnt actually belongs, but i couldnt miss the opportunity. This guy is lame in all aspects ive checked out , even in this forums, lol.

Here is his 'great' server with self block protection (its really a mess outside spawn...but its pretty much the only playable online since others cant get online, and brazillian minecraft community is HUGE, thats why he gets 900+)
    www.craftlandia.com.br

So, its pretty much sad but true. Very sad.

Peace

LuckyNumber13 likes this.
  2. Offline

spunkiie

Ziden

Right, so why were you begging us to join the server team? Better pray for these guys don't read in portuguese or use a translator eh?

http://kl1p.com/9YF

You're a joke dude, lol

3. Offline

evilmidget38

Why the necro posts? Leave the dead alone.

4. Offline

Ziden

Yes ive asked to join, b4 restart my server, you dont have a developer i was one, so what ?
    You refussed it sayng you had Nijjidokun on your team while you use the same plugins over 2 years, LOL, ive started my server, you ddos it. This means how smart you are.

Ur lame, im humble enought to ask, ur a snobe arrogant and disonest.@spunkiie Queria te ver ao vivo ricardão pra ver se tu eh tão malvadão como paga. Posto de cara limpa, n tenho medinho.

Topic was dead, ima necromancer , this time, sorry.

5. Offline

spunkiie

6. Offline

Chpwned

The post is old. But kill yourself

7. And you just made it go back alive.
    You two, mister ineedgrammar.
    #LETITDIE

8. Offline

JjPwN1

And you just made it come back to life*

9. Well you as you can see, it was still alive. and i just wanted to say to let it die.
    and you just made it alive
    INB4USAYIMADEITALIVE /done

10. Offline

JjPwN1

Oops sorry am I still making it alive?

11. Offline

c0mp

Aaaand that's enough of that.

JOPHESTUS and np98765 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.