[REQ] Floor portal (like end-portal)

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by trusebruse, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Offline

Omnitv

No you can specify any block area, such as a block radius of 99 and it can be on the floor with 1 block depth. its easyh.

2. Offline

trusebruse

Sure, but how then? how do i make a portal in a larger area? any videos?

3. Offline

Omnitv

Just use 2 blocks and wand it (specify block A and block B). its just like using world edit, or MC edit.

Edit spelling mistake

4. Offline

trusebruse

But if i want it as a circle?

5. Offline

Omnitv

A circle! this is heracy!

But in all fairness no you cant, it HAS to be a square, rectangle, cube, cuboid.

6. Offline

trusebruse

The whole idea if this was that it could be ANY design you want! Circle, Cubic triangular, any form! -.-

7. Offline

izak12345678910

Just use creative gates

8. Offline

trusebruse

Can you make endportals with creative gates?
    isn't creative gates only for portals with water?

9. Offline

Omnitv

I dont see the point of making a brand new plugin for warping from world to world, just to add a new feature. when you make a compromise of what is already in the store. OR Talk to the developer of the multiverse plugin and givehim the suggestion.
    This is just my opinion.

10. Offline

trusebruse

what the hell do you think Plugin request is made for? read the info about it!
    Got an idea for a plugin? Post it here and someone might make it! i got an idea and why couldn't someone make the plugin if there wasn't any plugin out there that could make that i want this plugin to do? God!

11. Offline

Deathmarine

Could you have read any of the plugins that people have graciously googled for you? Instead you question every plugin people suggest. Most of these plugins have features close to if not exactly what your looking for. Were not reinventing the wheel here. Otherwise I'm sorry I find it hard to recreate a plugin when an awesome one already exists.

afistofirony likes this.
  12. Offline

izak12345678910

Look Chill, this would be a big plugin not many people are gonna make something like this when there are other similar choices. What you want is different we under stand that but the thing is there are just so many similar things. Don't get mad when people offer you choices we are just trying to help you.

13. Offline

trusebruse

Please, that was not really a question.. i have used creativegates and what i know isn't there any endportals with the functions i want.. -.-

first of all, there's no plugin like this, well yes there is, on a server called Massivecraft that is kinda popular, but they dont give it out, they keep it for themselves. I know that this wouldn't be hard to make and i think many would use it.

I know you guys are trying to help me, i have been looking and looking for this plugin and when i ask i get:
    Multiverse- portal, Multiverse- portal, Multiverse- portal! a damn plugin that dont even do what i want!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2016
  14. Offline

Deathmarine

https://github.com/Multiverse/Multiverse-Portals/wiki
    "A portal can be constructed out of ANYTHING. Yes. Anything. Even Nothing. Step 1 of creating a Multiverse Portal is to create the 'Portal Frame'. Here are a few examples:"

Spelling this out any more Is just insanity. I literally have several "End Portal" Portals on my server.

afistofirony likes this.
  15. Offline

trusebruse

Can i join your server så you can show me how it works?

16. Offline

Deathmarine

afistofirony likes this.