[REQ] Damage Editor *Please read*

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by RugRats, Jul 16, 2011.

1. Offline

RugRats

I'm requesting a plugin that allows you to change the damage tools do. So gold pickaxes take so long to mine stuff I was hoping someone could make a plugin that would let you customize this. Along with every other tool.

2. Look up ModDamage. :)

It lets you change the damage for EVERYTHING. It's amazin. ;)

3. Offline

RugRats

Nope not what I want. Well what I mean is it doesn't do what I want. next time actually know what your talking about. I wouldn't of requested this if I couldn't find a plugin that did this.

4. Offline

Unset

Which damage do you mean?
    1. The green bar of tool, how many times you use it (also known as durability)
    2. The speed of the tool, how long it takes to mine an ore
    (I think you mean the 2nd, but just asking...)

5. Offline

RugRats

Yes second.

6. Offline

cholo71796

Next time don't be a jerk when you're asking for help.

7. Offline

RugRats

Help no? Request yes. I was being a jerk on purpose. He didn't know what he was talking about. He didn't have to advertise this useless plugin here on my request and they have anything to do with eachother.

8. Offline

cholo71796

You are my favorite type of person. I don't know why anybody would make a plugin for someone so hostile and ungrateful.

dak393 likes this.
  9. Offline

RugRats

Hey, it's a start. Also ungrateful? No one has givin me anything to be grateful/ungrateful about.

Would anyone like to take a shot at this.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2016
  10. Offline

Unset

I think mining times are client side...
    But there are some plugins providing 'instant-break'. The server will send the client that the block is broken as soon as the client touches it. But due lag I think your plan isn't going to work: people with low ping/lag will mine faster than people with high ping/lag.

11. Offline

RugRats

:O Well okay thank you!

12. Offline

RugRats

I'll pay someone like 20 or 30 dollars for this. To change not the speed but the damage tools do to blocks. So a gold pickaxe does more damage to ores so it mines faster.

13. Offline

Clucky

Thank you for suggesting this, definitly adding this to my watch list. BUMP. There is literally "NOTHING" like this anywhere on the bukkit site, I've been searching for 4 hours... I even searched inactive and incomplete plugins...

14. Offline

Kostronor

Somewhere, there was a plugin, where you can customize, how often you have to "break" a block, before is actually breaks.
    like: every time you break the block, the durability goes down a bit and you have to hit sand 4 times with wood_shovel and only 1 time with diamond. This will make mining much longer but helps you choosing the speed of breaking blocks.
    Everything other has to wait till spout releases the client-modding (next month) and then this will be releases very soon!