[Req] Custom plugin remake (source available)

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by worstboy32, Jul 5, 2012.

1. Offline

worstboy32

NO LONGER NEEDED

We have/had a custom plugin that loaded the donations from Enjin and ranked players up.
    There where multiple functions in this plugin like after a donation there where instant commands and a /claim command that gave items and other things to the player.
    It also had a /setrank and /getrank commands so when players lost there rank they would get it back.
    The creator of this plugin is on a break atm and can't remake it.
    The reason it need to be remade is because it lagged the server out and crashed the server every time it checked for donations.
    Our other dev started with a new version of the plugin from scratch but it's not finished.
    He is currently on holiday for 3 months so he isn't be able to finish it.
    I have the source of the old plugin so you can see how it works and how it need to be.
    And also the start our other dev made and what need to be finished.
    I'm not just putting the source here but i will sent it to a dev that is interested in making the plugin.
    I will also give further details on how it worked etc but you could also see it in the old source.
    Hope someone is interested since our donators are waiting for there ranks.

Hmm anyone?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2016
  2. Offline

winston100

Yes, I can help you with it remaking a Plugin.

Add me on skype i already added you on it Name "Winston1888"

3. Offline

youngbawss22

*Looks at dates*

worstboy32, Jul 6, 2012
    winston100, 42 minutes ago

*Facepalm*

4. Offline

winston100

I know this person from his server, And excuse about "Not looking at the Date"
    Thanks for warning me for it.

5. Offline

youngbawss22

It's a joke. No need to get so defensive.
    Even if you did know him, why not send him a message instead of reviving an old thread from 3 months ago.

6. Offline

winston100

Yeah, Thats true. Next time ill pm him.

7. Offline

worstboy32

lawl <3 changed title