[REQ]Craftmobs

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by mikeyagoto, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Offline

mikeyagoto

Plugin category: MISC, FUN​

Suggested name: Mobcraft, Craftmob, Summonmob, Mobsummon.​

A bit about me: well, I'm a minecraft player who thinks he has good ideas for minecraft plugins,​

What I want: well I got the idea mostly from snowgolems, but also the runecraft and offering plugins. What i want is to be able to "craft" other mobs similar to how snow golems are crafted. For example if you stack 2 mossycobble and a leaf block then right click it with rotten meat a zombie would spawn at that location and the blocks would dissapear.​

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.​

Ideas for permissions: player.craft.mobtype (mobtype would be which mob they can create)​

Willing to pay up to: $0 - i don't really have much money, but if it becomes popular i wouldn't mind shelling out a little bit​

When I'd like it by: well... whenever​

Similar plugin requests: runecraft, offering​

Devs who might be interested in this: Who knows!​

2. Offline

mikeyagoto

3. Offline

kalez

I like the sound of this :D Not something i would use, but very cool idea!

4. Offline

mikeyagoto

Thank you!

5. Offline

Ikarirain

I could see something like this being used in base defenses. Just imagine leaf blocks on sticky pistons, ready to be shoved into place over the cobblestone at the flick of a lever, creating a massive army of zombies that defends your base. against an intruder. Combine it with the fortification plugin's sensors, and you could have zombie golems in your castles ready to activate the moment an unwanted guest passes by.

6. Offline

mikeyagoto

I really wish this could be made? ;P my last post on the issue before i let it die!

@Ikarirain yes! I defiantly agree!

7. Offline

MDCreator

Psh. Easy. Just give me a list of all the blocks you need to represent different mobs. I also think that you should keep the pumpkin heads, and just when the block is placed it would activate, so 2 mossy cobble + pumpkin = zombie.

I just can't do permissions yet, I need to look at what permissions plugins are there. Could you tell me which one you use?

mikeyagoto likes this.
  8. Offline

mikeyagoto

@MDCreator thank you! I was thinking the block type could be configurable? and then activate it by right clicking with a configurable item. Ohh and for permissions i use PEX just because I have one plugin that only uses that, but im not a big fan.