[REQ] Chunk Spawn Control [FORMATTED]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by douglas_srs, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Offline

douglas_srs

Plugin category: MISC

Suggested name: ChunkMaster

A bit about me: I'm a guy with a new RPG/PVP server, I like ice cream :p and I have 18 years old.

What I want: I Wanna a way to control what certain chunks can Spawn with a time limiter, for example, I wanna select a cuboid with worldedit then give a command, So that chunk Will spawn the configurable monsters I set with the configurable time... It will also spawn only the missing mobs on the spawn if they are missing... in Example: I run the command /ChunkMaster set PigSpawn pig 10 5, So it will spawn 10 pigs and if I kill 1 the next time it won't spawn 10, It spawns only 1! =D.

Ideas for commands: /ChunkMaster set "name" "mobtype" "amount" "time", /ChunkMaster remove "name", /ChunkMaster info "name", and some aliases to that commands such as /cm
    Ideas for permissions: chunkmaster.create, chunkmaster.remove, chunkmaster.info

Willing to pay up to: $0.

When I'd like it by: As Fast as Possible :p

Similar plugin requests: None.

Devs who might be interested in this: @codename_B, @1337, @Thulinma

Bump!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2016
  2. Offline

iMint

Try creaturebox! It lets you set the monsters that spawn from a spawner. You can just hide the spawner underground and protect it with a block protection mod. Its more complicated, but it's good enough until someone makes the chunk control plugin!
    http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/fi...pawners-become-tradable-1240-1337-1597.20854/

How to do what you're trying to do (for example, an area that spawns 4 spiders every 20 seconds.):
    1. Place the spawner.
    2. Look at the spawner.
    3. Type /creaturebox set spider
    4. Type /creaturebox requires space
    5. Type /creaturebox period 20
    6. Type /creaturebox count 4

Now that spawner will spawn 4 spiders every 20 seconds!
    NOTE: Since you typed "/creaturebox requires space", you are saying that it ONLY requires space for spiders (meaning they won't spawn if the area is too small for them to fit in.), so therefore, it will spawn them even in broad daylight!

I hope this helps! Click the (Like) button if it did :)

douglas_srs likes this.
  3. Offline

douglas_srs

Helped but it wont spawn mobs if I hide it, it requires at least space =(

4. Offline

iMint

Oh yeah :(
    Well its better than nothing, right? :/

Hopefully someone will make this plugin though, i really need it myself. I'm in the process of learning java though, so when i've learned enough, I'll be sure to make this plugin!

5. Offline

douglas_srs

thanks brow....

Bumped =p

Last Bump! =(

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2016
  6. Offline

douglas_srs

Anyone? =p