[REQ] ChatZone - Chat in only applicable Regions with WG]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by BioRage, Apr 22, 2011.

1. Offline

BioRage

Very simple plugin I think.

(Not EPICZONE, or iZONE, I don't want to use them, I like WG)

Program use's
    - HeroChat
    - World Guard

Main Concept: Defined region's can only be talked among other specific regions:

Let me give an example:
    Region 1 = Town
    Region 2= Town 2

Region 1 and 2 can talk inter-togther, rather "Any Towns" can, so it is set as a "Global Chat"
    If you enter Town, and Town2, you automatically join this chat channel, and you leave when you leave the certain area.

----------------

If anyone ever played WoW, or any similiar MMO, you know how you can have "Town Chats" or "Global Town Chats"
    Stormwind -> Ironforge -> Dalaran->Etc. All the towns are interlaced to chat, that's how I kind of want this plugin.

Else

/ch local.

Let me know what you guys think,

Cheers.

2. Offline

BioRage

3. Offline

BioRage

4. Offline

Killie01

i like this, so:
    if im in town1 i can chat with people in town1 and outside town1 i can talk to anyone?
    that would be sweet

5. Offline

BioRage

Kinda of, but no, in town1 you can talk to anyone in other towns, but outside town1, is something that only supports local chat, and party chat... (You won't be able to read town chats)

Up/.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2016
  6. Offline

BioRage

Bumpz

7. Offline

BioRage

&^^^^

8. Offline

themanman0

It would be a great idea to ask the developer of the plugin to consider this. People usually don't want to make a plugin just as a function for another plugin.