[REQ] Changes to piston...

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by batlham, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Offline

batlham

Yes I know 1.7 was just released. The pistons are cool. However, there are some things I would like to see changed in the built-in pistons. Not sure they can be done.

1. If there are stacked pistons(on top or on the side), powering the bottom would power the connecting pistons. This would allow cool looking doors and other movements that are almost impossible to make right now. This would be nice if it was done with a sign or command to link them up.

2. Be able to push obsidian and bedrock. Maybe op only...

3. a tool to rotate the piston on x,y,z axis

4. Changing the amount of blocks it can push. Limit is 12 now I think. It would help if it could be set to 2 or low numbers in some instances.

5. Sign controlled? Or commands?

6. It would be nice to have them sticky more than one block. 2 or 3 blocks would have nice uses. Again with a sign so default is not altered.

Any other ideas? I wish I had the knowledge to make it myself. Maybe in time, but right now I don't have the time to learn how to make mods for minecraft.

-Thank you
    batlham

2. I was really disapointed in the fact that these pistons dont launch you into the air

3. Offline

batlham

yea...I saw that done on a piston mod I had seen before. Looks like fun :) Never used the piston mod though..just read about it.