[REQ] BuyPlots [£2.00 OFFER]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by LinkterSHD, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Offline

LinkterSHD

Plugin category: [MISC]

Suggested name: BuyPlots

A bit about me: I am making a server called ModernCraft and i need some plugins which is based on real life and PVP

What I want: i want a plugin so that if they enter a region they can buy the region and only them can place or destroy blocks. For example if a op was making a server with plots, if i type /plot (name) (How Much). Then that plot will be made. So if a user comes near the plot they can buy it USING ICONOMY 6. If they enter the plot they will be asked "Do you want to buy this plot, It is (MONEY). Just type /yes or /no. The user will type /no or /yes and if they type /yes it will say "You have just bought a plot". They are now the only people to be able to place or break in that plot. Only Ops or people with permission can destory or place blocks in there

Ideas for commands:
    /yes - Accept to buy plot
    /plot (name) (Money) - Make a plot
    /no - Don't Accept to buy the plot

Ideas for permissions:
    plot.yes - BE able to buy the plot
    plot.no - Don't buy the plot
    plot.add - Make a plot
    plot.block.control - Be able to destroy or place blocks in peoples plot

Willing to pay up to: £2.00.

When I'd like it by: Can i have it by next Friday

Similar plugin requests: None.

2. Offline

iPhysX

It's actually not as simple as it seems. I don't think anyone would take this up for £2.00
    Just saying.

3. Offline

LinkterSHD

Dont be greedy at least you get something and yes i know it is quite hard

4. Offline

iPhysX

I was just advising that not many people would want to do it. I wasn't trying to insult you or anything.

5. Greedy? You must be joking.

You think it's fair to ask a plugin developer to spend many hours developing this plugin which will be exclusive to his server and then only reward them with £2.00. That is just ridiculous.

bobbysmithyy, Kyrofox and iPhysX like this.
  6. Offline

LinkterSHD

Im sorry i will up the price if the developer wants me to

7. You'd be lucky to get someone to do this for less than £15-£20

8. Offline

LinkterSHD

Ok

How did you get that Forum Sig. I have been trying to get one of these

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2016
  9. Offline

iPhysX

10. Offline

LinkterSHD

How does it update all the time. ITs not like you update it all the time. AND ALSO EVERYONE HAS THIS TEMPLATE. HOW DO YOU GET IT> PLEASE Tell me

11. Offline

ThatBox

Senators24 I will not be able to this.
    EDIT: He pm'ed me about it.

12. Offline

LinkterSHD

Why not. I thought you would be able to do this

13. Offline

Kyrofox

This is funny :) Trust me, I have been looking for a more complex mod than even this, and giving em a measly 2 euros won't do crap. I was offering 5-10 USD and nobody would take it. In the end, I gave up. Turns out, a few months later one of my members offers to code it for free. Just be patient, and it'll come to you. Plus, that other fellow isn't being greedy. You're just being rude and over-demanding. The plugin I'm getting from this fellow allows you to select a cuboid (World-Edit Style) and then it will calculate how much gold you will owe, then it will charge that amount from their inventory; after that, it will protect the area and allow you to pay more money for special things like blah blah blah protection or blah blah blaaah protection etc. If you can't wait, find someone you can pay a lot or someone really willing to learn more about coding.

14. I think 15-30 would be a more reasonable price for this...

EDIT: Kyrofox knows what he's talkinga bout ;)

15. Offline

LinkterSHD

I know but im 13 i dont have lots of moeny and i dont have a job. Cant you please do for £2 at least.

16. Offline

Kyrofox

PS, unless this is you, there's a moderncraft server already...?

You would be stealing a name, and that's not classy. I had to come up with my own server name :p

PS: This was just uploaded in December, so I think this server is probably up already.

17. Offline

LinkterSHD

SH*t i didnt know there was already a server called that

Oh wait i read their post on their websites. They said they are closing it down @Kyrofox

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

18. £2 is just unreasonable, sorry.

19. Offline

Kyrofox

Google is your friend. :D If you're looking for a good server name, go on wikipedia, click the random button, then add a -Craft to it. Kim Jong IL-Craft isn't taken... Good luck lol

20. Offline

LinkterSHD

Here is their post about their server:

ok, i will try a diffrent person. But if i have the money i will PM you

21. Offline

Kyrofox

Senators24 Actually there are multiple servers named moderncraft. Plus, its pretty cliche.

That video was uploaded just a few days ago, and members commented pretty recently on that video, so it looks like that one is stable. Just try to come up with an original name :)

I don't know why I'm still replying to this post... Okay bye. lol

22. Offline

LinkterSHD

Ok but i have been planning ages for a server called ModernCraft and i have made a forum and have bought a hosted server with the domain name on ModernCraft. Im not changing my name

I went on the server and he SAID I WAS ALLOWED TO USE THE NAME WHOOP WHOOP

23. Offline

kalez

search Simple Region Market. thats the one we use.

Senators24 likes this.
  24. Offline

LinkterSHD

what does it do

25. Offline

kalez

Allows buying, renting, selling plots.

26. Offline

LinkterSHD

Kl might get it. Well test it before i put it on my server