[REQ] Basic Group Interest Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Retricide, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Offline

Retricide

Hello,
    I'm looking for a very simple plugin (or so I've been told) that will grant specific groups specific interest rates, as defined in a config file.
    For example, I'd like to be able to set a permission node, in a config file, and then give that node to a Permissions-group to give them a specific interest rate. The interest rate should be a percentage of their money, and should have a customizable interval.

The reason I suggest the config file is because it seems the simplest and most logical way to accomplish this, and allows for infinite customization.

If you don't understand what I'm describing in the config file, I'm basically basing my description on DynamicMarkets group.yml file, which allows me to give certain groups a customizable discount to the DynamicMarket.
    Here's the Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/BTcaXX9b

If you're interested, please send me a message. I'm willing to chip in a bit of cash if this can be done quickly. I just need these basic features, and I would love for the plugin to be released, as I know other servers where a simple plugin like this is needed.

Cheers