[REQ] Automatic Sign Detecting and warp creating {FORMATTED}

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by beleg, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Offline

beleg

Plugin category: Teleportation/Administration

Suggested name: SignDetector (I dont really care..)

A bit about me: Im currently a server owner (obviously) and my Team and me are creating many Plots for our Players using Residence and ResidenceSigns

What I want: A Plugin which is detecting signs which have [forsale] in the first line and creates an teleportation point on the same block like the sign. If you use a command it should teleport you to one of these signs (random) if you use the command again you'll get to another sign..

Ideas for commands: /forsalesign 50 ----Where 50 is optional for the Price.

Ideas for permissions: signdetector.command.use.forsalesign.50

Willing to pay up to: Nothing. Im sorry :/

When I'd like it by: Maybe in one or two weeks. (working :D but I will test it for my own on one of my testservers)

Similar plugin requests: None.

2. Offline

turt2live

Can I get more background on it and then see what I can do?

3. Offline

beleg

Okay here we go:

I have many building places for sale with this plugin: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/me...rent-buy-sell-land-with-residence-1060.28615/
    but most of my players cant find them :D so I need an command which teleports the user to an house which is for sale :) example:
    7 Houses are for sale for 50 ingame Dollars. PlayerXY uses '/salewarp 50' and he gets to one of these houses, if he uses the command again he gets to another house which is for sale for 50 Dollars.
    If its easier you could implement this in http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/me...rent-buy-sell-land-with-residence-1060.28615/ because I dont know how easy it is to detect signs. And if the plugin would check every sign maybe every 5 minutes my server would be slower I guess..

4. Offline

turt2live

Signs would be checked (if I were to make this) once they are placed/destroyed (to "unregister" them) as well you could type a command for already-standing ones.

I can try to merge it with your other request/plugin but my todo is fairly full so I have no ETA.

Although, if another Dev beats me to it, so be it :)

5. Offline

beleg

ok please add it to your todo list we'll see if someone else is faster .. :)

6. Offline

beleg

anyone else who could build this plugin?

7. Offline

turt2live

Sadly, I had to take on a large work-related project and won't be able to do this :(

Sorry, I really wish I could build it for you

8. Offline

beleg

okay, thanks anyway..

9. Offline

beleg

I updated the first post. Its now formatted :)

10. Offline

beleg

anyone would create it if i'll pay 10$ ?