[REQ] Animal Hunt

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by someguyonthestreet, Sep 1, 2014.

1. Plugin category: Fun

Suggested name: Animal-Hunt

What I want: I'm looking for somebody to make a hunt type game. Basically when you join the game, you are teleported to the waiting lobby (in its own world called lobby), and when there are 4 players in the game then the countdown will start (16 players max). When the countdown reaches 0, all the players will be disguised as either a cow, chicken, or pig. The point of the game is to kill the other disguised players, if you kill a disguised player then the player that got killed becomes a spectator. If you kill 3 non disguised animals then you become a spectator and die. Time limit is 5 min. Last disguised player standing wins.

This will be a full deticated server plugin

It would be great if all the locations would be configurable :)

Ideas for commands: None

Ideas for permissions: None

When I'd like it by: Doesn't matter

2. Offline

CrazymanJR

I would code this for you, but unfortunately i don't have any time since school has started.

3. Offline

XgXXSnipz

someguyonthestreet Sounds fun! Ill code it sorry CrazymanJR, no offense but Ill code it MUCH faster than you will as of speaking it is friday the 5th of september, i can have this done by the next day(saturday)

xxXSuPeRx123xGaMeRXxx LOL, wut? You havnt even uploaded any plugins. I have made a lot of plugins unlike you (most likely) NOW if you would excuse me ill be working on this plugin

<(Edit)>: You dont even have a bukkit dev profile.... I dont trust this plugin will be made effectively

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2016
  4. XgXXSnipz But your plugins are extremely cookie cutter, plus nice syntax errors in your "sig"

5. Offline

CrazymanJR

The fights these days :p

Matthewenderle likes this.
  6. Offline

CrazymanJR

XgXXSnipz
    Just curious, how's the progress going?

7. Offline

XgXXSnipz

CrazymanJR welp, im not making it now apparently im not good at java, sorry

8. Offline

CrazymanJR

:p wow, i guess the legend is true

9. Offline

XgXXSnipz

CrazymanJR -.-, no im not making a plugin that everyone else doubts on me about