[REQ][£10] AdminOn AdminOff

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by AStevensTaylor, Sep 25, 2011.

1. Offline

AStevensTaylor

I would like a plugin that lets me play when no-one is wanting me to administrate
    It would also have to be able switch out inventories
    And be Multi-World Compatible, ie different playing groups per world
    Permissions should just be adminonoff.self and adminonoff.others and should be compatible with Permissions3.xx by TheYeti and BukkitPerms

config.yml

2. Can you go into more detail?

3. Offline

AStevensTaylor

I want it so that I can type /admin off and it swaps me to a different group ie. non-admin-group-name; and swaps out my inventory for the non admin group, and then deops me.
    Then when i type /admin on it swaps me to the Admin group and swaps back my inventory and reops me. Thats all

4. Ok, add me on skype 'rnguard', and I can get it done for you.

5. Offline

Butkicker12

I have a plugin coming out that is similar to this.

6. Offline

saul100

It cant be permissions 3.xxx compatible. It's dead. It can be bPermissions, PermissionsBukkit or PEX .

spoothie likes this.
  7. Offline

Kohle

Oh, really? How much you want to bet I could make a plugin that depends on P3 or even Permission 2.7 or even GM because I love P2.7 and GM.

8. Offline

Everdras

I think he means it would not be WISE to base it on Permissions 3.x, as right now it is extremely questionable as to whether or not it will continue to be updated. And personally, I like to build on firm ground.

9. Offline

AStevensTaylor

Errr.. Its already been made, and it works fine, with Permissions 3.x.x, yeah i know it isn't being updated but we are having issues with PEX
    Thanks for making it so quickly TechGuard

10. Offline

AStevensTaylor

Could you send me a link to this, we have sorted out our issues with PEX and I would like to try it out XD