Removing "floating" projectiles?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by shanko, Mar 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

shanko

Hello, I run a pretty intense PVP server with maps. Ive found many projectiles like arrows, snowballs, fireballs, etc are all floating in the sky just outside our maps, as it seems people shoot their projectiles off into far distance areas that arent loaded. So as soon as I walk a few feet past a map, I see tons of arrows fireballs and snowballs all appearing and continuing their courses until they reach more unloaded areas, or hit the ground.

Now, is there any tool I can use to remove these floating projectiles that have yet to land? There are literally thousands on my entire map and I feel like removing them would improve server performance.

I know WorldEdit has a /remove command but it doesn't include projectiles. Any help?

heres a fraction of the issue

http://imgur.com/ejRlR

If I could just type /remove fireballs, or /remove snowballs or /remove flyingarrows

I feel like my server performance would triple! lol

I just read that they should disappear on their own after 1 minute, but doesnt seem to be working that way

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
  2. Offline

WAZANATOR3998

i have the same problemb. please help

Anyone? This is really annoying. Its mostly ghast fireballs.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.