Remote ToolKit

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by puppy3276, Sep 29, 2012.

1. Offline

puppy3276

Plugin category: RemoteToolKit Module/ Dependancy

Suggested name: ANTI-WorldEdit-Crash

What I want: I was wondering if it was possible to have a server restart on a worldedit crash with a remote toolkit module, or a plugin that connects to the remotetoolkit plugin. When worldedit crashes, players cant connect but from the console the server seems to be running, and RemoteToolKit still receives its pings. With MultiCraft it has a system where if there isnt know console output it restarts, I was wondering if this was possible with RemoteToolkit, because my server keeps crashing and I want it to automaticly restart.

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: No permissions needed.

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible

If you have any questions post them here and ill reply. Thanks for your help.

2. Offline

np98765

Change the maximum blocks you're allowed to edit with WorldEdit and your problem will be solved (I know from personal experience).

3. Offline

puppy3276

what do you reccomend?

4. Offline

Hoolean

What stuff do your players build?

5. Offline

puppy3276

50 x 50 plots (cant world edit outside of them)

6. Offline

Kiakaha

from my past experience the reason your server appears uncrashed. is because it ISNT crashed
    It just sits there chugging away at the worldedit and after some time it will finally finish and players could reconnect etc.

I know this doesn't help you in anyway but I just think its worth noteing.

On my server we pasted some mega tree that was like 50 chunks in RADIUS lolz. and it seemed to crash
    but 20 mins later it finished it and was back on track :)