Reloading Permissions

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by xeology, Feb 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

xeology

I need Permissions to reload it's self every 2-5 minutes. Think someone can respond with a method to do this, rTriggers is CRAP, yedit has no permission control or compatibility with any other plugins to issue /pr, Essentials does not work right on reloading plugins mostly causing them just to disable. Without this Hey0 is the A+ option for easy user control that is INCLUDED so you dont have to restart the server every time a new user wants to play on the server.

2. Offline

Padeius Etoh

Im just curious why do you need permissions to reload every 2 to 5 minutes?

3. Offline

xeology

I use an online script that adds new members but it doesnt take effect until the plugin refreshes

4. Offline

Padeius Etoh

Thats cool, I would love to see how you do that, unfortunately at this point with /pr not working properly and the state of essentials plugin, i don't think there is a reliable way to do what u want, u might put in a request for a plugin to interface with permissions. You also might ask the permissions plugin dev to add something like that to his plugin.

5. Offline

xeology

I will release it when I have this situated. It will be called NUkkit (NEW USER For Bukkit)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.