Region-based permissions

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Flenix, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Offline

Flenix

Hello all,

I'd love to see a plugin which grants a player a permission node when they enter an area, and removes it again when they leave. The only plugin I've seen that does it is Regios, which only works with the old permissions system :(

Also a really helpful thing on top of it is they'd need another permission to get the permission. For example:

When entering a region, if a player has "regionperm.give" then they will get the permission "essentials.give" when inside the region. If the player does NOT have "regionperm.give" they WONT get the essentials permission when inside.

I want to use this alongside my jobs plugins, and SpoutMaterials. Players would only be able to craft special magical items at the shrines we've placed around the world - and they'd need to be the right job to be able to do that.

Much love to anyone who can tell me a plugin that does this, or make one if it doesn't exist :)

Anyone able to do this idea?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2016
  2. Offline

La5tL19ht

I love the idea, but I won't be able to help I'm afraid :(

3. Offline

jorisk322

I was looking for this too. I thoyght I had seen it before though. I hope someone could make this work with worldguard