[REG] No the end portal

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by cheti1337, Dec 24, 2011.

1. Offline

cheti1337

Well, a plugin that changes the mechanics of the death of ender dragon. So when the ender dragon dies, he will not spawn a the-end portal in the ground below him.
    If i could get my hands on that plugin, my minecraft server would be complete! THANKS!

2. Offline

Fell

Then where would the players go? lol

3. Offline

cheti1337

Dont you worry about that, i have a solution. If only i could get my hands on plugin that does so: When an ender dragon dies, he doesent spawn a protal underneath him.

4. This does what you requested.
    Fully tested with CB #1597. The Ender portal bits will not be spawned but the dragon egg and bedrock will still appear.
    Let me know if you run into any problems. And the source is included in the Jar.

Royalgamer06 likes this.
  5. Offline

cheti1337

I LOVE YOU SIR, I LOVE YOU!

6. Offline

gsand

Would it be possible to make it so that portals aren't generated at all when the enderdragon dies?

Thanks!

7. I've made some changes to the plugin per cheti1337's request.
    Currently the plugin will completely prevent the portal from spawning except for the Dragon egg and it'll work in every world (not just "The End").

Let me know if you'd like to see any other changes.
    The plugin can be downloaded here. (same link as above)

Royalgamer06 likes this.
  8. Offline

Royalgamer06

Does it disable dropping portals when the dragon dies?

9. It will destroy the Ender portal as soon as it has spawned. So to the user the only thing that is dropped by the dragon is the egg and XP.

Royalgamer06 likes this.
  10. Offline

Royalgamer06

Nice and I gave you already like 5 ''likes'' for updating Alerter!