Plugin Request Referral plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by MonawarMC, Jan 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MonawarMC

Hello! I need a developer to create a plugin that allows players to refer people.
    http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/referredbyme/
    That is a plugin that I'm asking for, unfortunately the developers have abandoned that project and was last updated on 1.6 so the plugin will not work. I want it so a player does /refer <Player> prior to the first login of that player and it will give them a one referral. So then they can get prizes for doing so. Also please make it bungeecord compatible; thanks! :)

2. Offline

KeybladePaladin

What items are you wanting them to get? (The prizes)

3. Offline

nverdier

@MonawarMC
    @KeybladePaladin People may not see your posts if you don't Tahg or quote them. Just saying :D

4. Offline

KeybladePaladin

@nverdier
    True, my bad, thanks for reminding me!

5. Offline

MonawarMC

Basically what the original plugin has, can you just edit that plugins source code and update it then just extract it to eclipse then extract the plugin into a .jar? @KeybladePaladin

6. Offline

KeybladePaladin

@MonawarMC
    Yes, I can do that today, give me till tommorow.

@MonawarMC
    I've decided to recode most of the plugin, are there any things you would like to be added or removed?

*EDIT* This plugin is a bit more broken than previously expected...give me a few nore days...

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2016
  7. Offline

MonawarMC

Ok, anytime will be soon! I really appreciate you for doing this. Thanks! :) @KeybladePaladin

8. Offline

KeybladePaladin

@MonawarMC
    Alright, well it looks like the Owners, before they abandoned the project, updated a few of the source files on GitHub, that should speed my progress a LOT :3
    Like by a lot, I mean I should be done by the end of today

9. Offline

MonawarMC

10. Offline

KeybladePaladin

@MonawarMC
    Well, it looks like I'm going to basically be continuing the plugin from now on...have to change a lot of the code though

Here's the Beta file :D (Sorry it took so long, working on other projects at the moment >.<)
    REMEMBER TO REPORT ANY BUGS TO ME!
    <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.