Redstone!

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by DreamCastNetwork, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Hey guys,

I would like an awesome plugin.
    what it needs to do:

New command in the command block which can activate redstone, for example /redstone activate 30m (m= minutes h= hours s= seconds) ,deactivate 30m

This will activated the redstone that is connected to the commandblock, this activates the redstone in 30 minutes and deactivates it in 30 minutes. For example I have a piston with redstone and it is connected to a commandblock, now I put the command in: /redstone activate 1h2m5s, deactivate 1h2m5s this will activate the redstone wire in 1 hour, 2 minutes and 5 seconds and after that it deactivates in 1 hour 2 minutes and 5 seconds.

Let me know what you think, and if there is a plugin for this please link it to me.

Cheers!

2. Offline

Min3craftIsEpic

you can basically do this

hopper clock then a comparator in front of a hopper going to a command block

then the command block with a time of {any amount of seconds} like this testfor @p[score_time_min={time in seconds}]

after that type /scoreboard objectives add time dummy

make a 1 second reapeator clock like

Command block+repeater+repeater+repeater+Command Block

do that all 4 sides and all of them inside say scoreboard players add @a time 1

now the repeaters have to change so first one is one right click second one is two right clicks and the third one is 3 right clicks

and it applies for all sides.

after the command block in the testfor command you put a repeator in front of it then a command block with scoreboard players set @a time 0 and a repeater in front of that and then whatever you want learn redstone it works without PLUGINS

3. I know, but the only problem is that I don't understand how redstone works. thats the only problem :l

4. Then why are you requesting this for use with redstone if you don't know how it works? Your saying that you are requesting a plugin for yourself that you will never use to waste developers time.

5. You don't understand what I want. I just want a command block connected with (for example) 2 redstone dust (I understand that redstone could be connected to a command block). And I also know how to connect redstone to a piston.

6. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Me4502 No craftbook IC that can do this?

7. Offline

Me4502

The CraftBook Timer IC could technically do this, but it is not command based.

8. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Command was only used for setting it up