Recruting Plugin devs for The MyCraft server network

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Ytry, May 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Ytry

[​IMG]

The MyCraft Network is a network of of servers, we currently have one server but are looking to expand to a total of five unique servers once the funds become available. These unique servers include, but are not limited to Survival/pvp, Creative/redstone, Prison, Tekkit, and Hunger Games.

We currently have a staff of two plugin devs including myself, in the future we would like to have a team of five devs. As a plugin dev for the MyCraft Network you would be expected to work well with others, give creative input, do your best on every project, work exclusively for The MyCraft Network, and be able to communicate with the other devs / server staff via Skype.

If you are interested in becoming a member of our dev team please fill out the application below, and send it to me via PM or add me on Skype Xx_Ytry_xX

1. Can you work exclusively for the MyCraft Network?

2. What is your experience with java / Bukkit?

3. Please give some examples of your work

4. On a scale of 1 - 10 what would you say your skill in Java is?

5. Can you communicate with the team via Skype if so what is your Skype name?

6. Any, and all plugins you make while working for The MyCraft Network will be excexclusive property of The MyCraft Network do you agree to this?

7. Is there anything else you would like to tell us. (additional comments / concerns)

While working for The MyCraft Network you will not receive monetary payment for you services. All funds available are being used for server expenses.

You may notice this is also posted in the plugin dev section, I did not know which was more appropriate for this thread.

2. Offline

Sayshal

Highly doubt many devs will help you for a few reasons.

1. Money - this takes a lot of time, and devs usually want/deserve money for their products.

2. Information - they have no idea what you want, and may not know enough in that area to produce what you require.

3. Offline

TnT

Locked. Duplicate Post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.