Recruiting Plugin/Website Devs for Last Legion- Faction's Development

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by Specops343, Jul 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Specops343

Hey there guys, My name is Specops343, and I run a growing server called Last Legion. The server is based around one of my favorite plugins, Factions. Factions tends to cause a great amount of politics and intrigue on my server, and that's why my users love it. Unfortunately, Factions doesn't have a couple of features I am looking for, and that's why I'd like to recruit help. The reasoning behind this post is to recruit a number of coders, around 5 if possible, to help write a variety of plugins related to factions and for other needs on my server. Unfortunately, I cannot offer a huge amount of stuff- Financial Compensation is a little out of the question as we still mostly use donations to fund the host. I could provide in-game benefits, however.

2. Offline

Specops343

Added a few more ideas I had.

3. Offline

chernobyl360

Graphic Maker? Whats the exact " Job " for the graphics designer? Im pretty good with photoshop.

i could also help out with the plugins.

4. Offline

Specops343

I'd love to have you, chernobyl. I mostly need someone to do banners/other gfx for the server. Hop into lastlegion.dyndns.org if you wanna chat :p

5. Offline

Specops343

And thus starts work on LegionArmor.

6. Offline

chernobyl360

i just put a good ammount of work into it. but i cant upload the code. github is giving me an authref fail error. i downloaded your github and started working off that

7. Offline

Specops343

Wanna throw me a link with an uploaded jar or source files then? I guess I'll do a push.

8. Offline

chernobyl360

i didnt do much... i just added permissions and other little things. i was up till 2 in the morning fixing the damn github. after tons of issues i got it fixed once again....

https://github.com/ChernobylStalker/LegionArmor

it was a bit of exaggeration with me saying * a good ammount*. * sleep depervation * :S

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
  9. Offline

Taylor Grimes

ok some of this sound similar to a plugin I am currently developing called nations.

I'm interested. You can skype me a t.grimes13 or email me at [email protected]

10. Offline

Specops343

Awesome, I'll add you on skype!

11. Offline

Specops343

Still looking for a couple more people to join.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.