[Recruit]Looking for a dev to help me out [SurvivalGames/Walls/Spleef]

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by Double0negative, Sep 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Double0negative

Hello everyone. I am Double0negative, some of you may know me from creating the Survival Games plugin. I am currently working on a Walls plugin and a Spleef plugin, and some other projects. The problem is, I do not have enough time for everything and could use some help, so I'm here today to see if anyone would like to join the team.

If you are interested, either post here or pm me with the following template

Requirements:

Username/MC Name:
    Experience: (low/medium/high)
    Why you want to join/what you will bring:

Past work (can be bukkit plugins, or otherwise):

I am looking for one, maybe two at most to join.

-Thanks

2. Offline

DubstepCraig

Username/MC Name: DubstepCraig
    Timezone: GMT 0
    Experience: Very Low
    Nothing
    None

I hope I get the place! :)

3. Offline

skipperguy12

Username/MC Name:
    skipperguy12
    12 (Seriously? Already starting to doubt me?)
    Timezone:
    EST
    Medium Low, I can make small things, but I usually have trouble building main code. Ex: I can't make a survival games, but I can add teams TO another plugin (which I actually did :p).
    I can make create smaller additions to major plugins. I want to join because I enjoy Java, and love Survival Games.

A couple of Bukkit plugins. Usually trying to replicate other plugins that are not public, for the public (I believe in that sort of stuff).
    Released plugins on BukkitDev:
    Bedspawn

Private plugins (I have them for my server, and haven't released them yet):
    Lightning on death (idea from HungerCraft)
    Teams (anti-friendly fire, auto team assigning, user friendly messages, and team swapping)
    Kits (kits, with armour and weapons)
    ClearPotion (remove a players potions)
    Zombie Apoc (currently broken, but will be able to: Remove all non zombies, customize speed, fire resistance, modify amount of damage it does)

4. Offline

fireblast709

Username/MC Name:
    Fireblast709
    Timezone:
    GMT +1
    Been programming for a while (started around the age of 12-14), have been working on Bukkit for around 10 months, have build and edited a custom CraftBukkit (not released). Can't really say high I guess, but probably medium to high
    Just interested in the idea you have/ I bring readable, solid code, what else? ;D
    some work around non-released plugins, tinkering on other plugins,
    some school stuff with Java (1st year university :p)

5. Offline

gamerzap

Username/MC Name:
    gamerzap
    13 (Don't judge me, I take advanced everything, I'm not one of those kids who pretend they know how to program :/)
    Timezone:
    UTC -5
    Experience: (low/medium/high
    I've been programming since I was 9, and I started java when I was 10. I only started bukkit recently (about a month ago) because my freinds requested I make a plugin for a HUGE hunger games server their working on.
    I want to join because I enjoy programming and I'm interested in Walls/Spleef plugins, and since I have been working on a hunger games plugin I have lots of experience with stuff that would be necessary for Spleef and walls plugins, such as timing systems, player data management and very fast generation. To be honest, I lack a bit of experience in a few areas due to the fact that I only started programming plugins a month ago. I would say medium-ish.
    Past work(can be bukkit plugins, or otherwise):
    Unfortunateley, I have not published much of my past work. When I first started java programming, I made lots of unpublished small games and programs. I have been working on a previously mentioned hunger games plugin that now has over 2300 lines of code and have also been messing around with some other plugin ideas such as WatchBlock (a security block plugin), NBTInterface(a plugin allowing players to modify nbt data with commands) and MobSigns(a plugin I am doing because of a request, which reduces lag by turning passive mobs with no nearby players into signs that store data and them and can be removed when hit and turned back into a mob).

6. Offline

Double0negative

Sorry guys, This post is two months old, no longer accepting apps.

7. Offline

LaxWasHere

8. Offline

gamerzap

XD

9. Offline

kaketoe

Username/MC Name: M_master123
    Timezone: +1
    Experience: medium
    Why you want to join/what you will bring: I got also a mini-game server so i practiced alredy allot with it, so i could help fixing glitches and other stuff

:'(

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.