Recent Logins

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by odielag, Jan 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

odielag

I'd like a plugin that shows the most recent logins in chat to anyone who logs in.

Preferably the most recent minecraft logins with minecraft usernames with their times... displayed in chat to whoever logs in when they log in.

2. What do you mean? Do you mean they give a command in all players, within a configurable time limit, who logged in get sent to the player with times? Or whenever I login I can see the latest maybe 10-15 people that logged in with their times online/time the get on? Or a combo of either?

3. Offline

AyWuzzUp

In my opinion there should be a command to see recent logins within a time limit set in in the configuration, so let's say you set the time to 5 minutes then the when you do the command it will list everyone who has joined in the last 5 minutes (and if a player disconnects and reconnects just update their time instead of adding the same player to the list multiple times) and then also have a configurable feature so then when you join it will list those players

4. Offline

Tempted

I should be able to do this

Recent Players v1.0

Commands: /recent [number]
    [number] = minutes you are looking back in time.
    Ex: /recent 10, shows list of players that are currently online that logged in within the last 10 minutes.

Permissions: players.recent

Jar: https://nofile.io/f/OxXaoj4qcfo/Recent+Players+v1.0.jar

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2018
  5. Just finished it, has configurable chat, pages for when you have multiple players, a config of how long back it should show players and rounds everything to minutes. I'll post the file later when I have a chance.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.