Realtime project status

Discussion in 'BukkitDev Information and Feedback' started by JazzaG, Sep 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

JazzaG

Just thought this might be a nifty little feature, but can the message in red change according to what has happened? For example, one of my projects has a "Changes required" message on the top, and I did change the required things, but it still says that I need to change things. I'm totally trippin' out :p I don't know if what I did has been registered or if a mod has in fact said I need to change it again.

Hope that makes sense :p

Thanks

2. Offline

mbaxter ʇıʞʞnq ɐ sɐɥ ı

If you've made changes requested, you need to send it back into the queue by resubmitting it, which is an option under the project management menu. Whenever a moderator sends a project into 'changes required' you get a private message.

3. Offline

JazzaG

Thanks for the reply.

When I got the PM, I did do all the changes and resubmitted. I'm requesting that the message be changed back to the "this plugin is awaiting approval", just so I know what is going on.

4. Offline

mbaxter ʇıʞʞnq ɐ sɐɥ ı

JazzaG Can you link me to your project page so I can figure out what's going on? :)

5. Offline

JazzaG

6. Offline

mbaxter ʇıʞʞnq ɐ sɐɥ ı

JazzaG you never clicked Resubmit for Approval ;)

7. Offline

JazzaG

:/ I thought that might have been the error, but I am sure I did...I even remember the text saying if you didn't do anything, the project will be deleted...

Anyway, I shall resubmit. Thanks for the tip!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.